Digital Governance Association
Mission (main goal)
To make the community’s people aware of best opportunities and offers in the expanding digital world. To give a hand to people and their projects and assist them in development and growth. [Apply]
The group (community) of experts interested in developing and implementing opportunities in the following modern areas:
Organization of investments in digital assets;
- Organization of corporate governance of companies using distributed ledger technologies and other digital technologies;
- Use of distributed ledger technologies in the corporate finance area;
- Legal support of financial projects related to the blockchain;
- Technical and Internet implementation of blockchain related projects.
Exchange of specific business offers and demands;
- Search for business opportunities;
- Sourcing of project teams;
- Search for employees, freelance specialists for projects;
- Professional examination requests;
- Search and invitation of partners for projects and joint or special companies.
Rules of DGA chat (wall)
Publish only business announcements and queries in accordance with the objectives above;
- Announcements should address significant business or financial matters;
- Indication of contacts for feedback;
- Communication only in PM (all answers to the public will be deleted without notice);
- General rules of decency and respect for the attention of other participants (announcements must be optimal and meaningful);
- English language for posts.
Types of requests / announcements on DGA’s wall
Business requests regarding assistance in conducting an IPO (initial public offering), ICO (initial coin offering), token sale, other public offerings of digital and combined securities, derivatives, financial, digital assets;
- Business inquiries regarding the organization of crowdfunding, crowdinvesting, crowdsales;
- Requests for direct, project, trade finance, funding on a large scale with the provision of comprehensive information about the object of financing;
- Search for partners, strategic investors;
- Search for project teams;
- Search for professional service providers for large tasks and projects, etc.
Invitations to participate in airdrops, bounty campaigns, low-paying partnership programs;
- Flood and repeated duplication of information about one project, campaign, initiative, company;
- Small inquiries, non-business inquiries, unprofessional inquiries and announcements;
- Invitations to participate in “hypes”, pyramidal, high-risk schemes, pumps and dumps, aggressive selling, MLM campaigns, etc.